There are many hotels within close distance of the conference venue, the Tokyo Big Sight, at a variety of price points. The conference is in the Odaiba district in the Minato Ward of Tokyo, well connected by public transport or car. While there is no specific hotel reserved for the conference, we can propose several choices.
- Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel (closest)
- Hotel Sunroute Ariake (relatively nearby)
- APA Hotel (inexpensive chain hotel – multiple locations nearby)
- Oakwood Apartments Ariake (Hotel with a kitchen does not provide breakfast)
- Capsule Inn Shimbashi (capsule hotel, men only)
- Ooedo-Onsen-Monogatari (hot spring facilities, Only Men can be accommodation in Kurofune cabin)
- Kasuga Ryokan (Traditional Japanese style inn, a bit far)
In addition to the following existing links, we also recommend finding accommodation below.
We invite conference attendees to visit the following websites for tourist information on Japan and on Tokyo in particular.