Deadline for Early Bird Registration: July 31, 2015*
Deadline for Pre-Registration: September 7, 2015*
Participants are advised to register in advance by September 7, 2015 to enjoy the early registration discount. After September 7, 2015, On-site Registration will be available at the registration desk during IEEE RFID-TA 2015. We would appreciate your cooperation in registering as early as possible.
* All deadline dates are in Japanese Standard Time.
The registration fee includes:
- IEEE RFID-TA Conference from 16-18 September 2015
- IEEE RFID-TA Conference proceedings – an $800+ value!
- Refreshments during the conference
- Lunches on September 17 and 18 (Free of Charge)
- Reception on September 16, starting at 17:50 (Free of Charge)
- Conference Dinner on September 17, starting at 19:00 (Free of Charge)
“Workshop/Plenary Only” fee includes:
- Workshop on September 16
- Plenary on September 17
- IEEE RFID-TA Conference proceedings
- Refreshments on September 16 and 17
- Lunch on September 17 (Free of Charge)
- Reception on September 16, starting at 17:50 (Free of Charge)
Also included at no additional charge is admittance to the 17th AutoID and Communications Expo, the largest trade show in Japan related to automatic identification technology such as RFID, barcode, and sensors.
* The deadline date is based on the application submission and confirmation of your registration fee payment to the Registration Office.
|EarlyUntil 31 July||RegularUntil 7 Sep.||On-site|
|IEICE, IEEE or IPSJ Member||JPY 66,000||JPY 84,000||JPY 84,000|
|Life/Retired Member||JPY 18,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 30,000|
|Student||JPY 18,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 30,000|
|Non-member||JPY 88,000||JPY 112,000||JPY 112,000|
|Workshop/Plenary Only||JPY 18,000|
(including dinner, lunches on 17th and 18th and refreshment)
*For Workshop/Plenary Only registrants and accompanying persons (family member).
– All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.
Important Notice for Authors *1
Authors of accepted papers: To be published in the IEEE RFID 2015 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to two papers. Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the registration ID# will be sent to the registrant. This registration ID# must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process.
Authors of accepted posters: Each accepted poster must be posted in the display area and presented for discussion during the poster session. The poster presenter must be an author of the poster and that author must be registered for the conference based on their IEEE membership status: Member or Non-Member. Once an author of an accepted paper has registered for the conference at the full member or non-member fee, it is not necessary to register again for one accepted poster.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen and can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB)
- Bank Transfer*
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Shin-Marunouchi Branch
- 1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 Japan
- Account Name: IEEE RFID-TA 2015
- Account No. : (Ordinary Account) : 3237874
- SWIFT Code： BOTKJPJT
For your information, the following bank charges are required for overseas transfer:
- Remittance charge (always required): approx. JPY 1,500
- Lifting charge (depending on your bank): approx. JPY 2,500
* Any bank charges including the ones of paying banks or intermediary banks should be borne by the applicants.
* If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform us of the name of each participant.
* If you require an invoice for the payment, please contact the Registration Office after online registration.
* Receipt will be provided at the conference site.
If you have paid the registration fee by credit card, the registration confirmation will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically. If you pay the fee by bank transfer, a confirmation e-mail with bank information will be sent to the registered e-mail address. After confirming your payment, the registration confirmation will be sent by the Registration Office.
Please print out the Registration Confirmation e-mail and present at the registration desk to receive the Congress materials and a printed receipt. If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
If there are anything to be changed or corrected on your registration data, please contact the Registration Office.
If you cancel your participation in the conference, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail or fax immediately. The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the office receives notification of cancellation. However, if you are the author, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Before August 20, 2015||JPY 12,000 yen plus bank charge|
|After August 20, 2015||100% of the amount of payment (no refund)|
* All refunds will be made after the conference.
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
Registration Office of IEEE RFID-TA 2015
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.
Chiyoda Bldg., 1-5-18, Sarugakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8449
Please check the Visa Information page.
Please check the Accommodation page.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used.
Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of IEEE.
Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.
IEEE is committed to the principle that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, services, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by IEEE policy and/or applicable laws. For more information on the IEEE policy visit this website.