Final Submission Guidelines
Accepted Authors. Please kindly follow the instruction below when preparing your final submission. Recall that the final manuscript must be uploaded by 15 July.
- Revise manuscript based on the review received
- Please ensure the following instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers.
- Do not include headers or footers.
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Use the (free) IEEE PDF eXpress service to perform all verification checks. This ensures the final PDF version of your paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore®.
- Register and/or login to PDF eXpress (conference identifier: 35648X).
- The file returned by the PDF check will be labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file is the file that should be submitted to the conference.
- Register for the conference
- See information posted on the Registration page on this site.
- An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to two papers.
- Input the EDAS paper ID of your paper during the registration process.
- Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the registration ID will be sent to the registrant. This registration ID must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper in (certified by IEEE PDF eXpress) to EDAS.
- Login to EDAS.
- Enter your conference registration ID by clicking “Registration code” link in your paper status.
- Click on “upload” beside your paper. On the next page, click on “upload or fill out copyright form” hyperlink at the page. This redirects you to the IEEE eCopyright website.
- Proceed to the IEEE eCopyright site, answer the questions, complete the form, and “submit”.
- Return to EDAS (a copyright symbol – © – should now appear next to the paper title).
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Check the box acknowledging the IEEE policy on plagiarism.
- Click browse and navigate to the PDF file processed by IEEE PDF eXpress that you saved on your computer.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE conference proceedings and in IEEEXplore®. Accepted papers will also be submitted for indexing to multiple abstract and indexing through EI Compendex, ScienceDirect, Scopus, Web of Knowledge, Thomson ISI, and IET Inspec. This conference is included in the IEEE Conference Publications Program (CPP). IEEE has a long-standing commitment to ensuring the high quality of its conferences and of the conference proceedings published in IEEE Xplore®. Therefore, IEEE reserves the right to withhold publishing of proceedings that do not meet the IEEE quality standards. IEEE makes every reasonable attempt to ensure that abstract and index entries of content accepted into the CPP are included in databases provided by independent abstracting and indexing (A&I) services. Each A&I partner makes its own editorial decision on what content it will index. IEEE cannot guarantee entries are included in any particular database.